Property land & villa for sale Gili Trawangan
Villa Tenang for sale Gili Trawangan
Lombok, Indonesia

Specification:

> This villa is 200 m2, is fully furnished and suitable for rental investment
> or
>personal use
> The Villa has:
- Three large bedrooms, all air conditioned, with en-suite bathrooms
- Guest toilet
- Modern kitchen with Electrolux gas stove and oven, double sink and large
fridge/freezer, combined with a living room with living room with high teak
ceiling equipment with two ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Outdoor dinning room with seating for 8 people, ceiling fan and Insenso
lighting
- Large granite terrace surrounding the 15 meters swimming pool
- 1,000 m2 landscape garden (big enough to build guest house or another villa
on, Free Hold.

> The villa is located on the outskirts of Kelapa Villas resort and hence
Asking price of US$ 250,000

Please contact me for more details, to my mobile number below (or sms if it
un-answered)...!

Salam,

Rahmatsyah Fuady
+6281288895478