Hi, Dear all,

I hope you are doing good

I have a client for villa in spring for Rent which is looking 3M or 3E with
full lake view or close to park and pool not Back to Back my client budget
is 130,000  with One cheque he want to move very soon he has no time if you
have you direct property let me know ASAP but if the villa in springs 1,2 he
can take back to back also....... plz let me know very soon.... thanks

  Regards,

*Muhammed Asgher*
*Leasing Consultant*
*[image: Modelux Logo.bmp]*
*Modelux Properties*
*Suite # 1005, Grosvenor House Commercial Tower*
*Shk Zayed Road, Dubai.*
*Mobile: 00971-55-4664698*
*Tel: 00971-4-3298298*