This message being sent on behalf of clients:

A few of our website partners would like to list Dubai / UAE properties on
their websites. They have asked for  our assistance.

If you own a property in Dubai/UAE and would like to take advantage of this
FREE ONLINE listing service, Please reply back with following info. Your
property may either be for SALE or for RENT.

FSBO (For Sale by Owner)
Building/Villa/Project name:
Location/City:
Unit number:
Unit area: SqFt
No of Bedrooms:
Other Amenities:
Asking Sale/Rent price: AED
Owner's name, cell number & email:
*(Attach pictures if available)*

Listing for Agents/Brokers will be available at a later time.

Please email your property listing to worldwide.property.finders [at]
gmail.com

Thank you
Avtar Mamotra

If you DO NOT wish to receive these notices, please Reply with the word
REMOVE in the Subject Line and email back to
worldwide.property.find...@gmail.com. Thank you