Hi Team,

Hope you are doing great!

I have the following requirement currently open. Please review this
position and respond with the updated word resume matching the below
requirement with Availability, Contact Info and Current location.

*Please let me know if you have any Sr Java / Tech Lead resources available
for the below need with our Direct Client in Chicago.  Rates are as per
market depending on experience.*

* *

*Title: Sr. Java Developer / Java Technical Lead (multiple positions)*

*Location: Chicago, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*Required Skills*

* 5-8 years of experience developing and supporting J2EE applications.

* Experience working in a Technical Lead or Architect capacity (preferred)

* Previous experience with various web technologies such as J2EE, XML,
HTTP, SOAP, AJAX, HTML, JSP, JavaScript, CSS, XML, XSLT, MVC Framework and
SQL.

* Experience with UML modeling.

* Experience in test driven development using tools like JUnit.

* Excellent communication skills, written and oral.

* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other
IT teams.

* Knowledge of ATG  or related e-commerce platform a plus

With regards,

 *Raj Charan*

*TTS Solutions, Inc* - "Integrating enterprise and expertise"
13809 Research Blvd., Suite 279, Austin, TX 78750
Phone : 512-686-4657 Fax : 512-857-8729
Email : r...@ttssolutionsusa.com website :www.ttssolutionsusa.com
GTalk: r...@ttssolutionsusa.com Yahoo IM: *raj...@yahoo.com*
*