*[?]‎** [?]  Hott Property for Rent in international City, Dubai  [?]** [?]*
*

Studio Apartment without Balcony, Greece Cluster, Bldg # L , International
City, Dubai. (In-Direct)
Rent Option AED: 19K ( 1 chq ) 20k ( 2 chq )

Studio Apartment with huge Balcony, Persia Cluster, Bldg # N ,
International City, Dubai. (In-Direct)
Rent Option AED: 22K ( 4 to 6 chq )

1-Bed Room Appartment without Balcony, Itallian Cluster,... Bldg # U ,
International City, Dubai.
(In-Direct)
Rent AED: 27K/ 4-Cheques

Fully Furnished 1-Bed Room Appartment without Balcony, Greece Cluster, Bldg
# L , International City, Dubai.
(In-Direct)
Rent AED: 30K/ 4-Cheques

1-Bed Room Appartment with Huge Double Balcony, Englend Cluster, Bldg # Z ,
International City, Dubai.
(In-Direct)
Rent AED: 30K/ 4-Cheques

All appartment viewing possible , Keys with me.
If U have any client pls call me this number: 055-6794800 & 055-2036214
(Sanjay Kumar)
*

--
*Best Regards,