DIRECT PROPERTIES FOR SALE

*Greens*

1B/R in Fairways West Size 766 sq.ft (Vacant) S.P 900k

*Springs*

Springs 6 Type 2E 3B/R + Maids + Study fully upgraded Corner Plot 4,300
sq.ft (Vacant)S.P 2.95M net

* *

*Discovery garden*

2B/R in Masakin Size 1,478 sq.ft large Balcony S.P 875k

Brand New 2B/R in Masakin Size 1,368 sq.ft close kitchen Garden View S.P
997k

*JBR*

* *

3B/R + Maids in Rimal 1, Size 1,920 Sq.ft Sea & partial Palm view 2
parking  S.P 2.2M

* *

*Dubai Marina*

2B/R in Marina Diomond 2, Size 963 sq.ft S.p 825k

4B/R + Maids in Mesk Tower original Six Towers Size 2,901 sq.ft (Vacant)
S.P 4.45M Net

--
Regards,
Muhammad Khalid

DISCLAIMER
If you are not interested in receiving these emails then kindly send a
blank email with the word ‘unsubscribe’, and we would happily remove your
name from our mailing list. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
. P please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.
Save Paper, Save Earth