*CHARITY  DONATION TODAY**
*

HAJJ, the pilgrimage to Mecca will start in september 2012. So please
donate amount to* JANNAT WELFARE SOCIETY  *(*non- profit organization*, *
India* )  we are conducting  welfare programme for extreme poor family
and  their children,arriange marriage expendature of poor bride & groom,* **all
type of help to go for HAJJ. * Involved to develop* m**adarasa ,**mosques**
 and **cemeteries,* etc.
you can transfer online your donation amount to, our *HDFC bank* current
account no - *04772020001854, * IFS CODE - *HDFC 0000477,*  or  * IDBI BANK
*saving account* *no* - 1020104000006521, *IFS CODE* - IBKL0001020
*
email - *jannatwelfaresoci...@gmail.com *
*( Charity Reg No - 9673 )*  *                        *