Dear Associates,

Welcome to FCBS Slimming, Beauty Clinic offers a life transforming
experience.

We are initiator in the treatment for Skin, Hair, and Weight loss. We offer
health and beauty care treatment that transforms your inner self. We give
special attention to individual clients and chalk out separate slimming and
skin care treatments as per client demands.
Accomplished and professional team of beauticians and dietitians will give
you an out of the world experience. Compare our experience, quality and
cost, visit our center and feel the experience. Join today and be yourself.
Separate section for men and women. For more information, Please contact us.

Address:
Shop No 3,4 Saleh bin Lahej Building,
Behind Mall of Emirates, Al Barsha
P.O. Box 84059, DUBAI, U.A.E.