Required 2 BHK in Marina Promenade (Dubai Marina) on Mid Or higher floor Price persqft : 1500 required. for my direct client, please revert with your direct
availibility, email me full detail.

In case Mobile is on Voice mail, please email me.

Thanks & Best Regards

Adeel Hanif
Senior Property Consultant

24 Seven Real Estate L.L.C
Sheikh Zayed Road, Office 2017,
Building # 2, Gold & Dimaond Park,
P.O.Box : 300671, Dubai UAE
Mob : +971 52 6413993
ORN : 1498
Email : adeel24se...@gmail.com
Email : ad...@24sevenproperty.com
BBM : 7608067B
Website: www.24sevenproperty.com

Note :
If you want to be removed from your contacts, just reply to this e-mail with REMOVE.The content of this email is only a guide. The information prices and
availability of the properties may change without prior notice.
The information in this email is private & confidential. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication is prohibited and kindly requested to notify the sender and then delete this message.
24 Seven Real Estate gives no representation or guarantee with respect to the integrity of any emails or attached files and the recipient should check the
integrity of and scan this email and any attached files for viruses prior to opening.