Dear Respectable agents,

Greetings from GR8 Homes Real Estate!

We have incredible deals from our direct clients which your buyers may be
interested in and we can work on remarkable deals! Please see details below
for our Downtown

Properties. These properties are handled by our Sales Manager, Ms. Gratiela
and you can contact her directly at +971 52 8834428.

 DOWNTOWN FOR SALE

TOWER

TYPE

FLOOR

SQFT

VIEW

PRICE(aed)

29 Blvd Tower 1

1 Bedroom with garden

Podium

1,600

Road view

2,900,000

29 Blvd Tower 1

1 Bedroom with garden

 High

787

Full Burj and fountain view, opera house, vacant

2,300,000

Claren Tower 2

2 Bedroom, 2 bathroom

low

1262

Partial fountain, boulevard and pool view, vacant

3,400,000

Standpoint Tower A

1 bedroom, 1 bathroom

low

800

Full burj with boulevard view

1,900,000

Lofts central

1 bedroom, 1 bathroom

low

800

sheikh zayed road

1,850,000

If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call the undersigned and we
will assist you urgently.

We hope to serve you the best today, tomorrow and always.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Best Regards,

Amerisa Cabrera

Inventory Controller

[image: gr8Home_02.png] <http://www.gr8-homes.com/>[image:
cid:image002.jpg@01CEFB48.7FF1C050]<jove...@gr8-homes.com?subject=expo%202020>[image:
cid:image003.jpg@01CEFB48.7FF1C050]

GR8 Homes Real Estate

Office 3003, Prism Tower, Business Bay, Sheikh Zayed Road

P. O. Box 64710, Dubai, UAE

T: +9714 441 4387 | F: +9714 441 3693 |+971 56 9365863