*Residential For Sale:*

1.    *Multiple Studios* for Sale in Discovery Gardens, Med Cluster
Street 4
Size: 484 to 548 Sq.ft
Rented @ 48000 to 56000 (Non-Renewable Contracts)
All Furnished Units
Price Starting from 545K

2.    *1 Bedroom* for Sale in Q Point (Dubai Land)
Built up size: 728 Sq.ft
Vacant
Selling Price: AED 750 Per Sq.ft

3.    *2 Bedroom* for Sale in Q Point (Dubai Land)
Built up size: 1042 Sq.ft
Vacant
Selling Price: AED 745 Per Sq.ft

*Residential For Rent:*

*1.    *Marina Diamond
Furnished Vacant *Studio*
Size: 401 Sq.ft
Rent: 70K / 4 Chqs

2.  *3 Bedroom (Duplex)*, in
* Jumeirah Heights.*Cluster C East - Building E
A corner Apartment, with 2 side balcony
One side is a Lake View, While from the other side is the Swimming Pool View
Size: 2636.62 Sq.ft
Rent: 210,000/- (Number of Cheques: Negotiable)

*Commercial For Rent*

3.    *Ready Fitted Office* for Rent in X3 Tower, JLT
Size: 591 Sq.ft
Rent: 59K

4.    *Ready Fitted Office* for Rent in Mazaya Center
Size: 1758 Sq.ft
Rent: AED 89 / Sq.ft

*Commercial For Sale*

1.    *Ready Office* for Sale in X2 Tower, JLT
Size: 630 Sq.ft
Selling Price: AED 1300 Per Sq.ft

2.    *Ready Fitted Office with Partitions* in Tiffany Tower
Size: 1160 Sq.ft
Selling Price: 1199 Per Sq.ft

3.    *Ready Fitted Office* in Mazaya Center, JLT
Size: 1757.8 Sq.ft
Selling Price: 849 Per Sq.ft

For More Info Feel Free to Contact:

---
With regards.

Nadeem Tahseen
[image: images] <nad...@woodland-realestate.com>  [image: icon_linkedin]
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=192626819&trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile>
 [image: facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/NadeemTehseen> [image:
mobile] [image:
whatsapp icon]
       00971 55 335 0776
[image: Company Signature Logo]
  [image: like-us-on-facebook-button small]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woodland-Real-Estate-Brokers-LLC-Official/112403985615479>

*WOODLAND REAL ESTATE BROKER L.L.C** The Name of Faith - Honesty - Success*
Tel : (+971  4) 2776 350 | Fax:  (+971 4) 2776 343

* www.woodland-realestate.com
<https://mail.google.com/mail/www.woodland-realestate.com>*BRN: 30801 - ORN:
602
*Office: S-03 Y 08, ENGLAND CLUSTER, INT’L CITY.*

*** PLEASE SEND ME A TEXT IF MY NUMBER IS NOT RESPONDING, I WILL GET BACK
TO YOU ***

** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam.
Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to  remove you from
the database.* *
**We sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience**