Dear Agents.

We have ready investors they looking same properties in freehold areas
Dubai. If you have direct stocks please shear with us.

*Sales Villas Inquires:*

*Jumeirah Village Triangle:*

1)      We have ready Investors looking for Villa in Jumeirah Village
Triangle Type Arabic or Mediterranean. Should be Vacant or Vacant on
Transfer. Budget 2.8 to 2.9 Million.

2)      We have ready Finance Pro-approve Buyer looking for Townhouse in
Jumeriah Village Triangle. (Away from Cables) Should be Vacant or Vacant on
Transfer. Budget 2.3 to 2.4 Million.

3)      We have ready Per-Approve buyer looking for villa in Jumeirah
Village Circle. Type Mediterranean should be vacant or Vacant on transfer.
Budget 2.7 Million to 2.8 Million.

*Dubailand The Villa Project:*

4)      We have ready Finance buyer looking for villa in The Villa Project
Mazaya Type A-1 or A-2 buyer budget 3.6 to 3.850 Million. Vacant or Rented
No Problem. Should be fully Ready Community. Please shear your direct stock.

 *Springs: (Emirates Living)*

5)      We have Ready Finance Pre-approve Buyer Looking for Villa in
Springs Type 1-End Budget 3.7 to 4 Million Rented or Vacant No Problem
Should be Lake View.

 *Rental Villas Inquires:*

*Jumeriah Village Triangle:*

We have ready Multiples Clients Looking for Villas in Jumeirah Village
Triangle. All in ready to move in. Clients budget 155k to 165K (if you have
direct stock please shear with us)

 *More information please call Rana Faisal +971 52 641 4251*

*Please register / list your properties with us for quick results.You can
contact us without any hesitation if you need to discuss any property
matter.Look forward to hearing from you soon.*

* Many Thanks & Kind Regards.*

*FOR REGISTRATION OF YOUR PROPERTIES FOR SALE OR FOR RENT*

·         Kindly reply on same email.

·         *Muhammad Faisal Rana.*

·         *+971 (0) 52 641 4251*

·         *BBM PIN 2B65C3DD*