~~~Big Offer in just 200,000 AED~~~

Direct from Owner

Fully Furnished Running Real Estate Company for Sale in Dubai International
city with Trade License, All Properties, Client Database and Active Staff
Members.office Size = 950 sqft.
Good chance for All real estate agents, Full commission is yours.

Hurry Up for the deal.

including Rent & Sponsor Ship.

for more detail call on : +971552544264

Thank You.
--
*[image: bestregards.gif]*

Mob:- *+971 55 254 4264*
Dubai Office:- *+971 4 4410027*  Fax:- *+971 4 4410026*
Ras Al Khaima Office:- *+971 7 2364425*  Fax:- *+971 7 2364421*
Email:- mahmoodrealest...@gmail.com
WhatsApp:- *+971 55 254 4264*

*Get Social Connect With Me On   *[image: Google] <goodluckre...@gmail.com>
 [image: Twitter] <https://twitter.com/dubaiire> [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/Dubaiire> [image: LinkedIn]
<https://www.linkedin.com/nhome/?trk=>

*Landlords/Property Owners,please list your properties with us for
immediate results.*

*NOTE: Please SMS or e mail if i can't answer your call. I will reply to
you promptly.*

*NOTE: If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST or UNSUBSCRIBE. I am
sincerely apologize for any possible inconvenience.*