 1)   Al Mas tower JLT

  office fully fitted above 12th floor

   Vacant and ready to move in. 820 sf.

   Asking 2300 per sf.

  2) Platinum tower   JLT

     Fully fitted office  above 15th floor

   Vacant , brand new unit, 967 sf

   Asking  1400 per sf.

  3) ready office in  AG Silver tower JLT.

   lower floor corner unit

   fully fitted and furnished,1802 sf.

   Asking 1200 PER SF.

 4) office in AU Gold tower JLT.

    Lower floor with lake and
     jumeirah island view.

   shell and core unit, size 635 sf.

  Asking 1300 per sf.

5) Mazaya business avenue

   BB1, 1425 SF,  shell and core unit.

  lower floor, jumeirah island view.

  Asking 700 per sf.

 6)  Icon tower 2

   2 bhk +study,

    1187 sf, vacant unit,

    jumeirah island view.

   above 10th floor, 08 series

  with 2 bacony

  Asking 1.55 million net

  7) Panorama tower-1 the view.

    vacant unit above 10th floor, 08 series.

    3 BHK, full golf course view

   Asking 3.2 million net .

    If you need any more details please call anytime.

--
*Thanks and Regards*

*     Aslam Darbar*

*            Sales  Consultant*

*SIROYA REAL ESTATE BROKER EST*

 *CELL: 0505097806 / 0529933243*

*  Office Tel: 043791113*

* Fax No: 043791114*

*   BB PIN ; 268E7E86*

* Email;**  aslam.tsagr...@gmail.com <aslam.tsagr...@gmail.com>*

*   as...@siroyarealestate.com <as...@siroyarealestate.com>*

     Office #125 ,Block B,

    Al Shaffar  Investment Building,

   Sheikh Zayed Road, Interchange 3,

     Dubai,Dubai 72758.

     *RERA  BROKER NO.27982*

     RERA  Reg. no. 11773.

[image: cid:image019.jpg@01CEEF25.C26BDBC0]
The information contained in this email is intended only for the person or
the entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
the use of this information or any disclosure, copying or distribution is
prohibited and may be unlawful. Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to
be secure or error free. Therefore, we do not represent that this
information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as
such. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer. Although the sender Endeavour’s to maintain
a computer virus free network, the sender does not warrant that this
transmission is virus free and will not be liable for any damages resulting
from any virus transm
Attention Owners and Investors : For immediate SALE / PURCHASE / RENT of
your properties anywhere in the UAE please forward us on e-mail with
details or call us. We will offer your properties to our ready clients.and
investors.