Hi Everyone,

I was going through some iommu code in arch/arm and of some other
archs code. I have some doubts on this for refactoring and may need
some suggestions from you guys.

1. So, looking at other arch code, looks like they have their
different way of implementation of iova management and buffer
allocation. So to refactor the iommu common code out from arch/arm/ to
lib/iommu-helper, do we need to take care across all arch  ?

2. Should the approach be like take the common code(between arm/arm64)
and move it into lib/iommu-helper.c ?

Could someone give an example of what sort of code(will be better if
this is little more specific) we are talking here to be taken out to
lib/iommu-helper.c ? Earlier I was thinking of iova management can be
taken out but then I saw it might not be suited across all archs.

I am ready to do this work, but need some guidance from the experts .

Thanks
Ritesh