On Thu, 27 Apr 2017 17:28:23 +0200
Joerg Roedel <j...@8bytes.org> wrote:

> Hey,
>
> here are two patches for the s390 PCI and IOMMU code. It is
> based on the assumption that every pci_dev that points to
> the same zpci_dev shares a single dma-table (and thus a
> single address space).

Well, there is a separate zpci_dev for each pci_dev on s390,
and each of those has its own separate dma-table (thus not shared).

> If this assupmtion is true (as it looks to me from reading
> the code) then the iommu-group setup code in the s390 iommu
> driver needs to be updated.

Given this "separate zpci_dev for each pci_dev" situation, I don't
see what this update actually changes, compared to the previous code,
see also my comments to that patch.