On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 11:13:09AM -0400, Jan Vesely wrote:
> It looks like I tested different patches.
> linux-4.10.17 with both
> "iommu/amd: Optimize iova queue flushing"

This patch isn't in my tree and will not go upstream.

> and
> "iommu/amd: Disable previously enabled IOMMUs at boot"

This patch solves a different problem.

> (I haven't tested the series independently)
>
> works OK. The machine booted successfully and I was able to test clover
> based OpenCL and simple OpenGL on both iGPU(carrizo) and dGPU(iceland).

For a conclusive test please use what is in the iommu-tree, as this is
what I plan to send upstream. You can use the 'next' branch of

        git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/joro/iommu.git

to get all patches, including my flush optimization series.

Thanks,

        Joerg