> We saw more devices with the same mismatch quirk. So maintaining them in
> a quirk table will make it more readable and maintainable.

I guess I disagree about the maintainable part, given that this patch
already regresses Broadwell NTB.

I'm not even sure what the DMAR table says about NTB on my Skylake
systems, exactly because the existing code means I did not have any
problems.  But we might need to add device 201Ch too.

Maybe we don't need the mismatch check at all?  Your patch sets the
quirk if any possibly mismatching device is present in the system, so
we'll ignore any scope mismatch on a system with, say, the 8086:2020
NVMe host in it.  So could we just drop the check completely and not
have a quirk to disable the check?

 - R.