> As I really like the program, I decided to try to write a little > document introducing Ion3 to beginners. Unfortunately, it is only > available in my native language, i.e. french. As it has been written > by a beginner, it only covers real basic manipulation and > configuration, and may contain errors. But I am open to any > suggestion.
Hello, I did a bit of work myself about making Ion available in french, and began to work on the fr.po file (I'm not attaching it right now because my computer had some problems and I'm taking time to rework everything). I wanted to translate "guided tour of ion 2" but you did this before me, so I suggest we should work in co-op somehow, not to do every work twice. I'll mail Julien personnally, if anyone is interested in this, please mail us or the ML, we'll contact you ! Thanks again for every great work made on Ion, -- Sylvain Abelard,
