Christopher Hesse writes:

> On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 10:51:55PM +0100, Dan Bruhn wrote:
>> Is there a easy way to be interactive with the lua interpreter in ion
>> except for the mod1+F3 one_liners, ie a sandbox mode with the
>> interactive interpreter(with input/output)?
>
> I would like this feature as well.  I have looked at mod_ionflux, and it
> seems to be pretty close, but I am not sure if there is some easy way to
> make it work like an interpreter, specifically I am looking for something
> like the python interpreter I so love.
>
> Right now I can run ionflux and type commands, but they are not run until
> the EOF, and the output appears useless.  Do I have to write my own
> interface to make a python-like interpreter?

You can look at my Emacs-Interface for ion3: at http://www.xsteve.at/prg/emacs/

It allows to send lua code via ionflux. However it is not an
interactive interpreter (yet).


Stefan.

Reply via email to