On Wed, 17 May 2006 20:06:00 +0200, Matthieu Moy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

That should be fixed now, but testers (in particular, non-debian users)
on a system that once-upon-a-time was SUSE 9.3, mostly with packages built on the system now.

To test:

[ install darcs ]
darcs get --partial http://iki.fi/tuomov/repos/ion-3/
cd ion-3
sh predist.sh -snapshot
autoreconf
./configure

configure: error: *** Can't find lua_call in lua.
*** Check for liblua installation or --with-lua-libraries or --with-lua-suffix options

Note that:
1.)
        $ autoreconf
        $ ./configure
was working until requiring lua 5.1, and
2.) I can simply conpile by modifying the path to lua in system.mk.

/c

--
[Quote]
I have measured out my life with coffee spoons;