Tuomo Valkonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> On 2006-06-02, Matthieu Moy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> "Vladimir Chizhov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>>
>>> And when
>>> I move mouse between splitted frames the focus switches in a few
>>> seconds. It would be nice :) if it were possible to configure this
>>> behaviour and to set some interval for this switching (as for me - 0
>>> :) .
>>
>> Of course you can configure this, just see the doc.
>
> No, it is not possible to have _focus_ delay. The delay setting applies
> only to split _raising_, and this is precisely to make it easier to get
> back to the frame you were working on after accidentally having switched
> focus.

I might missunderstand what the original poster wants, but he wants to
_remove_ a delay.

I suppose he wants

mod_ionws.set({raise_delay = 0})

-- 
Matthieu

Reply via email to