-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

I've upgraded to 4.1.1 (Gentoo) and I have had no problems. All of the key
combinations you mention below work fine for me.

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 12:40:21PM -0400, Hans Halvorson wrote:

> I just recompiled ion3 (20060326 on Gentoo Linux), after upgrading to
> gcc-4.1.1.  Now the following key combinations are not working:
> 
> META-k n (move to next window)
> META-k p (move to previous window)
> META-c (close window)
> META-k c (kill window)
> 
> I have checked with xev, and my keystrokes are still registering.
> Also, I have
> 
> META="Mod4+"
> 
> in ~/.ion3/cfg_user.lua .  My windows key is Super_L, and I have "mod4
> Super_L" in xmodmap.  I also tried removing the customization from
> cfg_user.lua, but in that case the Alt key combinations do not work.
> 
> Does any one else have similar difficulties?
> 
> Thanks,
> Hans
> 

- -- 
Nick DePetrillo
Network Security Engineer
OSHEAN
Office: (401) 295-0550 Ext. 5
E-Mail/Jabber XMPP: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x121245B5
PGP Fingerprint: 27AF 66D3 2CB7 68F5 B326  65F6 DE11 0183 1212 45B5
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)

iD8DBQFE/FpK3hEBgxISRbURAoeoAKCk5rq12fU8vRSJampfF8kuQN4N7gCgkQnL
Q6n3X017eRoacS5e/NTWT34=
=krHf
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Reply via email to