> You're not running the latest? For some reason, your layout hasn't
> been converted to one that the detach routines can understand?
> You don't actually have the bindings?


And right you are - sort of! I did install the latest - but in the wrong
directory. The first time I set up my gentoo box I compiled ion from 
darcs and installed with /usr/local/ as top dir. This I changed for
the second time into /usr. But as my $PATH begins with /usr/local/...
everything new was ignored. This is the root of all my strange problems
I had with ion over the last few month ...

Thanks a lot.

Renee.

-- 
For contacting me: klawitter(at)email(dot)de
--
"The major difference between a thing  that might go wrong and a thing
    that cannot  possibly go  wrong is that  when a thing  that cannot
    possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible
    to get at or repair."  Douglas Adams, Mostly Harmless

Reply via email to