Le 05/01/2007 à 09:22:19+0000, Tuomo Valkonen a écrit
> On 2007-01-04, Albert Shih <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Now when I need something like WSFloat I'm using context-menu (MOD+M) and
> > type new-empty-workspace. But I don't know how I can give a name for this
> > new
> > workspace.
>
> Yeah, it isn't there anymore for workspaces without the default layout.
> I wonder what would be the best way to go about this...
>
> > Other question : How can I modify the generic workspace configuration
> > (create by F9) ?
>
> See cfg_tiling.lua for how the default is set. (You could define an
> alternative somewhere else. At the end of cfg_ion.lua, for example.)
Lots of thanks.
I find a way to do exactly what I want.
I've modify the cfg_tiling.lua just like you say ...and I change
bottom_last_close = true,
to
bottom_last_close = false,
And now I can create a workspace (using F9) with a name, destroy the tiling
frame and I got a floating workspace with a name
Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
Observatoire de Paris Meudon
Heure local/Local time:
Ven 5 jan 2007 10:53:55 CET