Hi all,

I have been struck by a very curious problem. The scratchpad, from one day to
the next, decided it wanted to be, and remain, as large as my screen. It is not
the full screen mode, that I can still toggle, but the frame size itself. I
cannot reduce the size, and -- this is kinda spoky -- it has hit me at home as
well as at work.

The two computers could hardly be any more different. One runs an old version
of SuSE, the other a continually updated version of Ubuntu. (Guess which one is
my own (-: )

I have tried to restart ion3, reboot, remove the $HOME/.ion directory, update
ion3, etc, etc, but nothing seems to help.

Has anyone of you any idea of what's going on, and/or how it can be cured?

Most gratefully

Yours

Johannes