On 2009-03-16, Evgeny Kurbatov <evgenykurba...@yandex.ru> wrote:
> Which means "web engine"?  I meant no web engine -- no cgi, no web
> forms, no page editor thru web forms, just kosher html.  You can manage
> your pages with ftp.  Let the web server be engine.

No, I'm not looking for dynamic content. I'm looking for something
to generate static web pages; not he nicer-markup-to-html converter,
which will be markdown, but the part that wraps that into templates;
generates RSS; inlines multiple pages into one for news, FAQ;
offers nicer wiki-like linking rather than referring to individual
files; etc.

--
Stop Gnomes and other pests! Purchase Windows today!