<Reposting since it seems my first answer did not appear in the mailing
list>

Working fine - thank you.

BTW, I also had to change the default behaviour of the splitting bindings.

By default, they have the 'attach_current' parameter set to true. This
prevented splitting a frame which had only one client: the frame was split,
the only client of the previous frame was moved to the new split, the hook
triggered and the previous frame (now empty) was destroyed.

In this situation, I would see is the frame briefly flashing, but no split
occurring.

Changing the default split binding to use 'attach_current' false fixed this.

Thanks a lot for your answers,

Seb

"Ole Jørgen Brønner" <olejorg...@yahoo.no> a écrit dans
le message de news: op.uuytvjusvoc...@tabole-debian...
ioncore.defer takes a _function_. In your code WRegion.rqclose(wmp) will
be executed and the result will be passed to defer.

You need to wrap the function call in a lamba like this:
   ioncore.defer(function () WRegion.rqclose(wmp) end)

--
Ole Jørgen Brønner