I'd like Ion to close all the empty frames automatically. I've checked
the list, and found this thread
https://lists.berlios.de/pipermail/ion-general/2009-June/002452.html in
which I found how to do it (add a call to the close method of the frame
in a hook, and close only when the client count is zero)

However, now I have one issue: if the frame is the last one in the
workspace, the workspace is also closed.

I think is possible to avoid such behaviour by checking the tiling
(or the ws) to close the frame only when there are more frames in the
tiling. But I don't know how to ask Ion about how many frames are in a
tiling (or in a workspace). Any suggestions?

Thanks

--
Javier Rojas

GPG Key ID: 0x24E00D68