This same error happened to me some time ago when I was working with
files that had different enconding, like filenames with cedilla or
accents...

Hope this helps

On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:52:05 +1200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 00:32, Jose A. Ortega Ruiz wrote:
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > > Hi I just tried to do an update using svn up and got the error
> > > svn: Can't recode string
> > > not sure if this is at my end or your.
> >
> > hm. i cannot reproduce this error. what svn version are you using?
> > has anybody else had this problem?
> >
> > jao
> 
> might be something stuffed up locally.
> 
> I am using subversion 1.0.6 from debian unstable.
> 
> 
> 
> Joe.
> 
> --
> =======================================================================
> in real life: Joseph Skinner         |There's no such thing as a wizard
> email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]              |who minds his own business
>        Analyst/Programmer            | - Berengis the Black
>                                      |   Court Mage to the Earls Caeline
> ========================================================================
> 
>

Reply via email to