Hi, Linux 4.11 has LPM trie support exactly for this [1]. I'm using
regular hashmaps for now with a fixed subnet length step (e.g. for
IPv4, I'm looking up /24, /16) for steering purposes. This however
might not work in your use case, especially if you're not in control
of the block subdivision.

[1]:
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=b95a5c4db09bc7c253636cb84dc9b12c577fd5a0

Cheers,