On Wed, Aug 8, 2018 at 1:28 PM, PJ Waskiewicz
<peter.waskiewicz...@intel.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> We (Maciek and I) were on the call today, and were experiencing some
> audio/mic issues.  We're looking for any documentation or usage models that
> people might have in flight already for BTF.  Outside of the kernel source,
> we are drawing a blank.  Any pointers here would be most helpful.

I expect to use BTF as a source for kernel struct information, as a
lightweight version of debuginfo (and hopefully one day BTF info will
be included in the kernel binary, so it's always there). I have no
docs to share yet. If you figure anything out, please share anywhere.
Here, blog post, talk, etc. :-)

Brendan