I'm ok with the workaround code, but I'd like a comment that clearly
explains it for future maintainers and copy-n-pasters. Eg:

// Skip entries with backwards time: temp workaround for #728

Then people know it's a temp workaround, and they can lookup
https://github.com/iovisor/bcc/issues/728

Brendan