I was on the IOVisor call, there was discussion of making the loader
more complicated (perf stuff) and work on libbpf to support this. Does
this refer to doing the relocations etc in the ELF file?

We have our own loader written in Go for our bpf classifier use cases
so I'm curious what these changes may mean for us. The current
implementation was reasonably simple. Is the expectation going forward
that libbpf is always used? Will other implementations need to track
and duplicate this complexity or is this backwards compatible?

Thanks.