On Mon, Mar 4, 2019 at 10:45 PM Kanthi P <pavuluri.kan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for that!
>
> I think those work because bcc has given utilities to do that.
>
> I am using C and we use libbpf to load programs and to do map operations.
>
> Do you know if we can achieve it in this way too?

You should be able to do the work with C as well. Just use APIs from libbpf.h,
e.g., bpf_prog_get_next_id, bpf_prog_get_fd_by_id, bpf_map_get_fd_by_id.
Yes, we may miss bpf_map_get_next_id and bpf_obj_get_info_by_fd.
You can just add prototype to bcc/src/cc/libbpf.h and the implementation
is libbpf submodule.

We can add the missing piece in bcc/src/cc/{libbpf.h, libbpf.c}.