Hello,

Furthermore, I would like to add following,

I have a function test() that takes a string as an input and next
functionality depends on the value it received. I would like to trace CPU
utilization of test() function along with the value of b

int test(string b) {

}

expecting like,

test(b="abc")  -  40%

test(b="defghijkl") - 60%

Perf probe and record are providing the number of occurrences of test()
along with the variable value, But, it's not giving CPU cycles taken in
each time.

It would be great, If someone could share some pointer that can help me
here.

Regards,

Ragalahari