Hello All,

Just came across this old message on accessing parameters and arguments for C++
functions:
https://lists.iovisor.org/g/iovisor-dev/message/1934?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3ACreated%2C%2Cposterid%3A5211156%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C78060277

“I am learning about ebpf and the bcc tools/library. I have a question about
dynamic uprobe of C++ code. I have been able to attach a uprobe successfully by
looking up the mangled symbol name. However, I am curious how the bpf program
will access the parameters or arguments of a function I am probing. For a C++
object, do I just create an equivalent C struct that represents the
application's C++ object/class, and then typecast the argument (from
PT_REGS_PARM[x](ctx)) ?”

I am wondering the same.

\Rob