On Wed, Jul 02, 2003 at 02:02:34AM -0400, Travis wrote:
> Well I took a look at the NAT table and I saw it make it to 218 inuse when
> it stopped. I ran ipnat -F and gave it a second then requested a website off
> the local web server which was down and it now works. So the inuse queue is
> getting full. Why and what would be a solution, other then login in and
> typing ipnat -F or making a script to do it every so often.

Unlike the state table, there's no compiled limit on the size of
the NAT table.  You're limited only by the amount of memory available
to the kernel.

218 is a pretty low number; when you run ipnat -s, how high is the
'no memory' counter?  How much RAM is in the machine?

-- 
ryan beasley                            <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
GPG ID: 0x16EFBD48

Attachment: pgp00000.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to