Hi fellow developers,

I am Manish Sharma and I work for Veveo Inc., who provides the vTap service.
We have launched a video service for iPhone called vTap
(http://vtap.com)<http://vtap.com>

I would like to share it with you and seek feedback for the same. We want to
provide a smooth video watching experience on iPhone. It combines character
based search of videos, through several millions of videos from thousands of
web video sources, and finally watching them on your phone. Please try it
out and enjoy. As all good things in life, its free!!

Though, video service remains our focus, we also provide Wikipedia search
through our service. To try it, you can simply point your iPhone
browser to vTap
Wiki (http://vtap.com/wiki) <http://vtap.com/wiki>

Thanks for trying it out and looking forward to feedback.

- Manish

Search, Browse and View Mobile Web Videos

http://vtap.com<https://veveotv.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://vtap.com/>