Man, we could use a bit more informations on what you're trying to do... single
ident/pass login? multiple accounts? database driven? Offline capable?

I guess with such a few infos, a correct reply could be "with a login and a
password input text (use password input as type=password) and a submit button.
All inside a form element. Best practice would also consider a Forgot you
password link below the password input".

Remi