Yes.
iOS6 has a strange wait to behave with geolocation…

In standalone mode (aka web app), watchPosition is goofy. getPosition seems to
work from time to time… but it's really unstable.
In the browser, things get better.

Feel free to test:
http://we-are-gurus.com/labs/geoloc-getposition.html (using watchPosition)
http://we-are-gurus.com/labs/geoloc-getposition.html (using getCurrentPosition)