I'm a little bit confused on how this works. I understand that iUI will do an
AJAX call, but...
The Documentation says that iUI will "replace the panel that the link is in"
but somewhere in here Remi states that it will "replace the contents of the
element the link is in" (or something like that,) and the example in the
link-types.html file replaces a <li> element with a series of <li> elements in
the frag file. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what is meant by "panel" in the docs
but that was just the start of my confusion.
Now, when I attempted to use the attribute, within a panel class div, I created
an unordered list containing a single list item, the link, and a frag.php file
that created several list items. When I touched the link, it did replace the
link with the output of the frag file, but the output had no style. Adding a
<ul>...</ul> to the file output solved the problem. So it's working, but why
did I need to add the unordered list tags to the Frag? Is it because the
process 'steps' back to them because they have no other content?