Corey wrote:
>ipmitool will need modifications to handle it, though

I am not sure about the required modification.  As specified, this is working
just fine now.  As you mention, a lot of functionality is handle by FRU 0 but
as you mentioned also, the upgrade commands are only available directly.  This
is a major feature and probably *THE* main reason for this dual bridge
implementation.  This is a strong requirement from our customer.

Corey wrote:
>IMHO, this should work as something "special" in ipmitool.

I don't agree that this should be set as something special.  What is the
problem of leaving that as standard (without any special compiling switch I
suppose?).

Regards,
Jean-Michel Audet