Alexey -

If you _actually_ want to use BIOS redirection you'll need to use Serial
Port B in the BIOS settings.  At least, that's the only port that is
supposed to be supported.  Once grub/Kernel/etc... loads, they can send
data to the correct serial port.

In IPMITool, the 'volatile bit rate' setting is for BIOS and the
non-volatile is for the OS.

- Eric

SR1500