Hi Carol,

Thanks a lot for comitting the patches. I've almost lost hope :)

Since the time I sent those patches we found some issues with the bridging functionality and fixed them in our repository. I'm hopeful I'll be able to send another patch this week.

Regards,
Dmitry

Carol Hebert wrote:
Hi Dmitry,

I've committed these patches that were deferred earlier when we were
about to roll to 1.8.10.  Sorry they didn't get in some months
back.  :-(

Please verify them in their new home in cvs when you have a chance and
let me know if you find any issues with them.

Thanks,

Carol Hebert