NOTICE OF CHANGE FOR Ipv6 TESTING AT ETSI IN FRANCE
OCT 2-6, 2000

The IP Group at UNH regrets to inform the Ipv6 community that it will be unable to
support the test period scheduled in October at ETSI in France. The Ipv6 group is
unable to provide sufficient personnel to support the testing event. UNH was approached by the Ipv6 forum to support test periods at some of its events and we informed the Forum that we would support events the were, US based and that were held
in a time frame that did not destroy student educational programs. The plan was to
initially support a test period in Washington DC in the third week of September. The
plan changed to France and the date to October to accommodate ETSI, this made the event
difficult to support. We waited until the last minute to say NO, we apologize for any
negative repercussions.

Thanks very much for your support, we look forward to serving you at future testing programs.

William H. Lenharth, Dir. IP Consortium, UNH