> Good day, I am a Researcher in NTT MSC , Malaysia . I am working on the =
> implementation of QOS in IPv6 Network. Is RFC 1809 the latest =
> information regarding Flow Label in IPv6?  What is the latest =
> development on the usage of the flow label in IPv6.  Thanks

Check  the mailing list archives starting around Nov 15, 2000. There
was a recent thread on the Flow Label.

Having said that, does anyone maintain an archive of this mailing list
that is threaded per-message? It would be useful to have such an
archive to refer to specific messages, as in this case. Note that I am
not asking that the current archive at
ftp://playground.sun.com/pub/ipng/mail-archive/ipng.200011 be
changed. But a supplemental archive would be a nice value-add.

Thomas