Hello,

Is anyone using telnet and ftp application in
Redhat7.0 + 2.4.1 kernel + IPv6 enabled environment?
I am able to 'ping6' all IPv6 node on my network, but
telnet & ftp application does not work.

I downloaded nkit-0.4.1 and nkit-0.5.1 as suggested in
Peter Bieringer's How-To. It works great with
Redhat6.2, but not with Redhat7.0.

And are there other mailing groups for which my
question could be posted to?  I tried [EMAIL PROTECTED],
but the list has been down for the past week.

Greatly appreciate any pointers/suggestion.  Thanks!

susan