I've installed the NAPT in Microsoft Release 1.4 and it
dosen't work properly.
 The routes have been created but when I'm doing ping from IPv4 world to Ipv6
the Echo Reply (packet from IPv6 world to IPv4 world)is constructed by the NAPT
machine like having "Proto=IPv6". The IPv4 machine who made the
"ping" does not understand the meaning off "Proto=IPV6" and
so it says time out.
Why does this happen? Is this alright, and so I'm doing something else wrong?

  -----       -------        -------
  |IPv4|------|NAPT  |-------|IPv6  |
 So I'm doing ping, from the IPv4 machine to the IPv6 one.
THe Napt translates the packet IPv4 to IPv6, then THe machine with IPv6 sends an
Echo Reply to napt and this one translates the IPv6 packet to IPv4. But instead
of creating an ICMP packet it makes an IP one where the field Proto says it is
IPv6 and so the IPv4 machine dosen't get it as an Echo Reply.

 "IP: ID = 0x8C37; Proto = IPv6; Len: 80"

Thanks
Emanuel Moreira