From:   Emanuel Moreira [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, June 12, 2001 4:03 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Advertisements on Cisco/Windows Network

Hi!

I'm using a cisco 1600 router and a windows 2000 PC where I'm trying to
configure a 6to4 router so its something like:
[IPv6 network]----[Cisco 1600 - 12.03T]----[PC 6to4 router - Tech
Preview]--[IPv4 network]
So when I configure the two routers I was expecting that the two routers
would apprehend the advertisements made by each other but that didn't
happen. Can anyone tell me Why?

Thanks

Emanuel Moreira